As most of you know the Scott is fast approaching, yet I’m just starting rehab following a major knee injury. Time isn’t on my side, but, I need to be fit just in case I can make it to the start line.
So I’ve modified my 300 program to one that I can just about manage;
- 25 45 degree pull-ups (hang of a barbell on the squat rack)
- 50 deadlifts with a 20 Kg barbell
- 50 push-ups
- 50 box step up with a 24-inch box (making sure I maintain knee alignment)
- 90 second plank
- 50 “clean and press” 20 Kg barbell
- 25 more pull-ups – I know its not 300 reps due to the plank but I’ll add something better in as soon as I’m able. The aim of the game is obviously to maintain/improve my fitness levels while my knee returns to full function. Hopefully as I gain flexibility and strength I aim to return to the standard program and push myself to be ready for the start line on the 24th Oct 2009.