- 4 eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 Cup of raw organic cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- coconut oil for frying
- Preheat pan or griddle over medium-low heat. Beat eggs in a mixer until frothy. Mix in milk, vanilla, and sugar.
- In a small bowl combine coconut flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and whisk together.
- Combine dry mixture with wet in the mixer on medium speed for about 30 seconds or until the coconut flour is completely mixed into the batter.
- Grease pan with coconut oil. Pour batter to create pancakes.
- Cook for as per usual and enjoy attempting to flip them.
- Serve hot with whatever your prefered toppings such as maple syrup, fruit etc, maybe even a serving of vanilla Hagen Daz.
Remember coconut flour expands a lot so while its pricey, it does last a lot longer.