Guest Post from empoweredbeginnings.com
I've pinched (with permission) a blog post from Justine at Empowered Beginnings. Justine is also a CHEK HLC so she talks the same language as me. For my clients based in the New South Wales area of Australia I'd highly recommend you get in touch. If your on twitter catch her tweets at @fitspirit. If your following me on twitter at @billycraig you'll be used to seeing my retweets of her posts.
Fertility/ Pre-Conception/ Pregnancy
The miracle of birth seems to be happening everywhere we look. Yet in a modern world, our journey to conception is becoming more difficult than ever. Whilst the race against time focuses on the end result of “a baby”, mother natures checklist is often overlooked.
Our aim is not for you to achieve “a pregnancy”, but the creation of the healthiest, most fertile body you can experience, with the BONUS of pregnancy, a healthy baby, birth and a smooth transition into parentohood – the ultimate reflection of true health.
From negative emotions, through to nutrition and your external environment – each can affect your ability to conceive, your pregnancy, birth, and beyond. Through our holistic approach, we’ll help you release fears and outdated beliefs surrounding birth and gain the strength and confidence you need…for the empowered beginning you and your baby deserve!
By bringing your emotions, body, lifestyle and nutrition into balance we’ll help you:
- Eat your way to parenthood
- Track your fertility naturally
- Get clear about what you want to create
- Remove blocked emotions and fears that keep you stuck
- Declutter your life (physically and emotionally)
- Remove environmental barriers
- Feel comfortable, reduce sickness and pain
- Carry your baby to full term
- Ensure a healthy weight gain
- Bounce back to your pre-pregnancy body after birth
- Shorten recovery time after birth
- Reduce chances of Post Natal Depression
- Improve your chances of breastfeeding
- Birth a strong, happy well adjusted baby
- Reduce sickness, risk of disease and birth defects
- Have a healthy birthweight baby
- Increase mother and baby bonding
- Improve sleep and reduce crying
- Birth out of Love, not Fear
- Reduce fears surrounding labour and pain
- Choose the right support network
- Determine the birth processes that will work for you
- Reduce Pain and Labour Time
- Reduce risk of birth complications & unnecessary interventions
- Increase safety for mother and baby