The website lists the "Specifications" as;
The Ingredients are claimed to be;
- Fresh Orange - Fresh food means food that is not preserved by canning or dehydration or freezing or smoking so I can't see how these sachets can contain "fresh" orange. Lies and deception!!
- Vitamin C - Probably because the sachet is nothing but lifeless powder.
- Vitamin B - As above
- Multi-Amino Acids - As above
- HCA - Allegedly and appetite suppressant.
- Taurine - 2-aminoethanesulfonic acid, is an organic acid widely distributed in animal tissues. It is a major constituent of bile and can be found in the large intestine. In food it should occur naturally, not be added afterwards.
- Dietary Fiber - No comment, ****** ******!!
They recommend you drink it once everyday with boiled water before breakfast or dinner and that it is for;
- People with simple obesity - if obesity was that simple would we have an epidemic that allows these people to bring out such products. Loosing weight has absolutely sod all to do with drinking orange powders.Fat in adolescence - I have no idea what they mean by this...answers on a postcard please.
- Repeated failure in losing weight - I guess this means the product can help you repeatedly fail.
- Easy to rebound - I was right, they admit their will be a rebound.
- People who want to keep and remain the body beautiful and slim - Now that makes little sense.
Obviously they realise such products are hazordous to health so they state that they aren't for;
- Lactating Mothers
- Heart Disease
- Anyone of sane mind
- Those wishing to be healthy or loose weight
- Those that don't like wasting money.
Be wary of anything that offers a quick fix, diets, pills, potions, cremes, fat removal all do nothing for you. If you want to loose, listen to professional advice, and then follow the plan your given. If you aren't prepared to put in the effort to changing your diet and lifestyle your not ready for the results.